Tenders for medicines in hospital districts in Finland are expected to start at the beginning of 2019. According to a preliminary estimate, approximately 84 percent of Finnish medicines sold to hospitals are involved in the competitive bidding. For pharmaceutical companies, tenders are a great opportunity to succeed in the Finnish healthcare market.
Oriola´s robust hospital sales expertise serves pharmaceutical companies comprehensively in all matters related to the preparation and delivery of bids.
Our versatile service solutions support your business needs
- On your behalf, we will follow calls for bids in public procurement in the HILMA and Credita systems.
- We take care of the hospital bidding for you from beginning to end.
- We conduct comprehensive analysis of competitors and markets to support business decision-making and we also help with preparation of HTA assessments and risk distribution models.
- Sent by email twice a month, our hospital district newsletter (published in Finnish) keeps you informed of the key decisions being made in provincial hospital districts.
- The Hanti procurement decision database is a unique tool for tracking and analysing provincial hospital district procurement decisions efficiently.
- A Finnish-speaking contact person will handle communication between the hospital district’s procurement unit and the pharmaceutical company.
We will be happy to tell you more!