We provide a unique meeting point for health and wellbeing operators in Finland and Sweden, and connect them with consumers through our comprehensive service offering.
We offer pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other operators in the field a unique service portfolio and improve the wellbeing of people and animals by ensuring the reliable and customer-friendly delivery of pharmaceuticals and consumer health products. We also offer pharmaceutical and dose dispensing services for public and private sector customers in Sweden and dose dispensing services for pharmacies in Finland.
We help consumers feel better. In our Kronans Apotek pharmacies in Sweden and Hehku wellbeing stores co-owned with Kesko in Finland, we provide expert guidance in health and wellbeing as well as a wide range of products both in stores and online.
We are a responsible employer and offer the most versatile career paths in the industry both in Finland and in Sweden.
"We provide a unique meeting point for health and wellbeing operators in Finland and Sweden."
We respond to the changing business environment by
- Expanding from traditional pharmaceutical distribution into services for pharmaceutical companies and retail trade
- Offering centralized, comprehensive services in the Nordic countries
- Developing digital services and marketplaces
- Providing pharmaceutical and dose dispensing services to the healthcare sector
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience and product offering for both our health sector partners and consumers
- Increasing the efficiency of our operations to enhance competitiveness.
Key objectives in 2018
- Active development of e-business
- Successful implementation of development projects that improve efficiency
- Further development of healthcare business operations
Long-term financial targets
- Business growth at the rate of market growth
- Annual EPS growth over 5 per cent, without adjusting items
- Return on capital employed of over 20 per cent
- Adjusted gearing ratio of lower than 70 per cent*
* Non-recourse trade receivables are added to the net debt