Pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other pharmaceutical players may outsource the patient support programs and/or medical information services of their medicinal products to Oriola's experts to handle. This way, resources can be optimised and cost savings achieved without compromising the quality of service.
Patient support programs ensure effective pharmacotherapy
- Our Patient Support programs offer registered patients individual guidance and support on the use of the medicinal product for a successful pharmacotherapy.
- Our programs are suitable for all medicinal products, and, in particular, for products that require enhanced risk management or for which regular dosing is necessary for successful treatment.
- The prgrams may include scheduled contacts with patients via phone calls or text messages
- Patients registered in the programs may also actively call the service themselves
- Our programs are administered through the SOPHIA database developed by Farenta. SOPHIA is designed especially considering the requirements in relation to pharmacovigilance and data protection.
- Our programs are provided over the phone
- We serve in Finnish, Swedish and English with flexible opening hours.
We plan the programs together with you to support the patient’s pharmacotherapy in the best possible way.
Expert medical information service that offers counselling about medicines and medicinal devices
- Pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other pharmaceutical players may outsource the medical information function for their products to our experts.
- Our medical information service team employees have a robust expertise in pharmacovigilance and product quality issues. Through their experience from pharmacy work, we guarantee a customer service oriented mindset and high ethical standards.
- Our service is provided via phone, e-mail or chat.
- We serve you in Finnish, Swedish and English.Our service is available every day between 8am and 10pm
Our service may cover all of your company’s products or, for example, just one particularly demanding product or device.