Pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and other pharmaceutical players may outsource the patient support service of their medicinal products to Oriola's experts to handle. This way, resources can be optimized and cost savings achieved without compromising the quality of service.
A patient support program ensures effective adherence and pharmacotherapy
- Our Patient Support Program service offers registered patients’ individual guidance and support on the use of the medicinal product for a successful pharmacotherapy and adherence.
- Our service is suitable for all medicinal products, and, in particular, for products that require enhanced risk management or for which regular dosing is necessary for successful treatment.
- The service can include scheduled contacts with patients via phone calls, home visits through our mobile nurses (varies by country), digital platforms or text messages. The patient support design varies in each country.
- Patients registered in the service may also actively call our experienced support team themselves
- Our service is administered through our own developed database and systems and is designed especially considering the requirements in relation to pharmacovigilance and data protection.
- We serve the Nordic countries with flexible opening hours. Iceland is handled separately.
- We have long and extensive experience in designing, setting up and manage Patient Support programs. A few examples are Neurology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Cardiology, Oncology and Asthma/COPD.
We plan the patient support program together with you to support the patient’s pharmacotherapy and secure high adherence rates.