Want to succeed in the Finnish pharmaceutical market? Join our webinar!
Successfully introducing a new medicinal product to the Finnish market requires expertise. Whether you are facing challenges in building your market access strategy or have already launched but feel that you still lack country-specific knowledge, this training is designed for you.
In addition to discussing market understanding and the pricing and reimbursement landscape in Finland, the webinar will also cover requirements related to quality, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance.
Boost your knowledge and support your business, by joining our crash course webinar on 12th September 2023! This training will provide you with best practices and the latest insights into succeeding in the Finnish market.
Companies that are considering launching their medical product in Finland or wish to deepen their country-specific understanding.
Regional managers, launch managers, market access managers and-, regulatory lifecycle managers.
- Develop your market access strategy in Finland.
- Understand your key stakeholders and their drivers.
- Receive valuable tips and practical guidance from local professionals on how to succeed in the Finnish market.
Times and place:
The same webinar will run twice during the same day. Choose the slot that better fits your schedule!
- Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 7:00 CEST – 8:00 CEST, Teams event
- Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 13:00 CEST – 14:00 CEST, Teams event
How to register?
Register for the webinar by 5th Sep 2023 at the latest through the applicable link:
- Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 7:00 CEST – 8:00 CEST, Teams event, register here.
- Tuesday 12th September 2023 at 13:00 CEST – 14:00 CEST, Teams event, register here.
Select the slot that best suits your schedule. The two webinars will be identical. The attendance fee is 200 €/participant (excluding VAT). The fifty first registrations will be accepted.
Invoicing and cancellation terms
The participation fee will be invoiced by Oriola Finland Oy. Cancellations must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If participation is cancelled at least a week prior to the training, the cancellation is free of charge. Thereafter, 100 % of the participation fee will be invoiced.
More information: email@example.com