Recommendation by the Nomination Committee of Oriola-KD Corporation concerning the Board of Directors to be elected by the 2012 AGM
Oriola-KD Corporation Stock Exchange Release 31 January 2012 at 6 p.m.
The Nomination Committee of Oriola-KD has today presented to the Board of
Directors its recommendation on the proposal to the 2012 Annual General Meeting
concerning the composition of the Board of Directors as follows:
· The number of members of the Board of Directors would remain eight.
· The present members of the Board of Directors, Mr. Jukka Alho, Mr. Harry
Brade, Mr. Per Båtelson, Mr. Pauli Kulvik, Ms. Outi Raitasuo, Mr. Olli Riikkala,
Mr. Ilkka Salonen and Mr. Mika Vidgrén, would be re-elected.
· Mr. Olli Riikkala would be re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Nomination Committee also announces as its recommendation that the following
remunerations would be continued to be paid to the members of the Board of
· Chairman of the Board: annual fee of 48,400 euros, attendance fee of 800 euros
per meeting, telephone as a fringe benefit.
· Vice chairman of the Board: annual fee of 30,250 euros, attendance fee of 400
euros per meeting.
· Other members of the Board: annual fee of 24,200 euros, attendance fee of 400
euros per meeting.
· Attendance fees would be paid respectively also to members of company and
· Of the annual fee, 60 per cent would be paid in cash and 40 per cent would be
used to acquire Oriola-KD Corporation's class B-shares for the members of the
Board of Directors on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Stock Exchange on 13 April 2012.
The cash part of the annual fee would be paid no later than 20 April 2012.
· Travel expenses would be reimbursed in accordance with the travel policy of
The Nomination Committee states that its recommendation on board remuneration is
not given to the Board of Directors, but the matter will be proposed by a
shareholder at the 2012 Annual General Meeting.
The Nomination Committee appointed by the Board of Directors of Oriola-KD on 3
November 2011 consists of Mr Harry Brade, Mr Timo Maasilta, Mr Risto Murto, Mr
Olli Riikkala, Mr Timo Ritakallio and Mr Into Ylppö as chairman.
The members of the Board of Directors of Oriola-KD Corporation are presented on
the company's website www.oriola-kd.com.
Executive Vice President & CFO
NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
FI-02200 Espoo, Finland