Our customers turn to us in Clinical services thanks to our long and versatile experience. We are renowned for our flexible and high-quality solutions that are always provided with a service-oriented mindset. Our mission is to help you optimize your medicine's time to market in the Nordic countries. We do this by handling the quality assurance and overall coordination of clinical trials and the entire logistics chain for study drugs, from receiving incoming goods to handling the disposal of products. With our Real World Evidence services, we offer you unique solutions to guarantee a successful study.
High-quality coordination services:
- Clinical trials from feasibility to close-out in the Nordics
- Monitoring services with experienced staff: CTA, JrCRA, CRA, SrCRA and PM
- Delivery of study drugs and documentation. Labelling and blinding of study drugs in our secondary packaging areas (GMP) in Sweden and Finland.
- Training services and consultation relating to clinical research
- Medical writing and translations
GCP trained team as a support desk for clinics and patients in clinical trials:
- Screening and randomisation services
- Telephone support for potential study patients to call in with questions and registration of interest
Real World Evidence for unique solutions:
- Patient-reported outcome (PRO) to provide evidence of the burden and natural history of diseases and support the selection of the most appropriate primary and secondary endpoints for clinical trials
- Real World Evidence (RWE) for effective recruitment of patients and improvement of evidence-based protocol feasibility analyses
- PROs in early access to provide complementary insight into the clinical trial data and help protect patient safety with PRO alerts